The original Deer Park Hotel,
based on a photograph by Des Johnson, taken in c1946
Above: The suburb was originally named Kororoit Creek. Deer Park was re-named in 1989 after the Deer Park that had been built in 1885.
Above: made by Tony, a weatherboard house built by the ICI Factory, in about 1936, (based on a photograph by Des Johnson taken in 2004).